The Alpha 70K Truck Mounted Attenuator (TMA) meets NCHRP 350, Test Level 2 criteria and offers a wide range of protection for workers, motorists and equipment:
– Provides 70 km/h (45 mph) impact protection.
– Absorbs collision energy during rear-end impacts.
– Prevents impacting vehicles from underriding the truck.
– Reduces expensive equipment damage.
Meets NCHRP 350 TL-2 criteria for 70 km/h (43 mph) TMA when impacted by 820 to 2000 kg (1810 lb to 4410 lb) vehicles.
Unique design of crushable aluminum absorbs rear-end impacts at speeds up to 70 km/h (43 mph) and prevents impacting vehicles from underriding truck.
Durashell Nose returns to original shape after low-speed nuisance hits. The tapered nose also minimizes corner damage and streamlines appearance.
– Hydraulic system tilts a full 90° for storage
– Jack package facilitates simple removal
– Salt spreader allows use in winter salt spreading and plowing operations
– Sweeper hardware allows use in sweeping operations
– Optional tailgate hitch hardware allows use with tailgate hitch attachment and optional arrow boards or variable message signs
– Optional receiver hitch makes installation simple
– Automatic Impact Brake (AIB) System
Contact us for more information